29 Haziran 2013 Cumartesi

Under One Small Star / Wislawa Szymborska

UNDER ONE SMALL STAR

My apologies to chance for calling it necessity.
My apologies to necessity if I'm mistaken, after all.
Please, don't be angry, happiness, that I take you as my due.
May my dead be patient with the way my memories fade.
My apologies to time for all the world I overlook each second.
My apologies to past loves for thinking that the latest is the first.
Forgive me, distant wars, for bringing flowers home.
Forgive me, open wounds, for pricking my finger.
I apologize for my record of minuets to those who cry from the depths.
I apologize to those who wait in railway stations for being asleep today at five a.m.
Pardon me, hounded hope, for laughing from time to time.
Pardon me, deserts, that I don't rush to you bearing a spoonful of water.
And you, falcon, unchanging year after year, always in the same cage,
your gaze always fixed on the same point in space,
forgive me, even if it turns out you were stuffed.
My apologies to the felled tree for the table's four legs.
My apologies to great questions for small answers.
Truth, please don't pay me much attention.
Dignity, please be magnanimous.
Bear with me, O mystery of existence, as I pluck the occasional thread from your train.
Soul, don't take offense that I've only got you now and then.
My apologies to everything that I can't be everywhere at once.
My apologies to everyone that I can't be each woman and each man.
I know I won't be justified as long as I live,
since I myself stand in my own way.
Don't bear me ill will, speech, that I borrow weighty words,
then labor heavily so that they may seem light.

Wislawa Szymborska

Translated by Stanislaw Baranczak and Clare Cavanagh





SOTTO UNA PICCOLA STELLA

Chiedo scusa al caso se lo chiamo necessità.
Chiedo scusa alla necessità se tuttavia mi sbaglio.
Non si arrabbi la felicità se la prendo per mia.
Mi perdonino i morti se ardono appena nella mia memoria.
Chiedo scusa al tempo per tutto il mondo che mi sfugge a ogni istante.
Chiedo scusa al vecchio amore se do la precedenza al nuovo.
Perdonatemi, guerre lontane, se porto fiori a casa.
Perdonatemi, ferite aperte, se mi pungo un dito.
Chiedo scusa a chi grida dagli abissi per il disco col minuetto.
Chiedo scusa alla gente nelle stazioni se dormo alle cinque del mattino.
Perdonami, speranza braccata, se a volte rido.
Perdonatemi, deserti, se non corro con un cucchiaio d’acqua.
E tu, falcone, da anni lo stesso, nella stessa gabbia,
immobile, con lo sguardo fisso sempre nello stesso punto,
assolvimi, anche se tu fossi un uccello impagliato.
Chiedo scusa all’albero abbattuto per le quattro gambe del tavolo.
Chiedo scusa alle grandi domande per le piccole risposte.
Verità, non prestarmi troppa attenzione.
Serietà, sii magnanima con me.
Sopporta, mistero dell’esistenza, se tiro via fili dal tuo strascico.
Non accusarmi, anima, se ti possiedo di rado.
Chiedo scusa al tutto se non posso essere ovunque.
Chiedo scusa a tutti se non so essere ognuno e ognuna.
So che finchè vivo niente mi giustifica,
perchè io stessa mi sono d’ostacolo.
Non avermene, lingua, se prendo in prestito
parole patetiche, e poi fatico per farle sembrare leggere.

Wislawa Szymborska





BAJO UNA PEQUEÑA ESTRELLA

Que me disculpe la coincidencia por llamarla necesidad.
Que me disculpe la necesidad, si a pesar de ello me equivoco.
Que no se enoje la felicidad por considerarla mía.
Que me olviden los muertos que apenas si brillan en la memoria.
Que me disculpe el tiempo por el mucho mundo pasado por alto a cada segundo.
Que me disculpe mi viejo amor por considerar al nuevo el primero.
Perdonadme, guerras lejanas, por traer flores a casa.
Perdonadme, heridas abiertas, por pincharme en el dedo.
Que me disculpen los que claman desde el abismo el disco de un minué.
Que me disculpe la gente en las estaciones por el sueño a las cinco de la mañana.
Perdóname, esperanza acosada, por reírme a veces.
Perdonadme, desiertos, por no correr con una cuchara de agua.
Y tú, gavilán, hace años el mismo, en esta misma jaula,
inmóvil mirando fijamente el mismo punto siempre,
absuélveme, aunque fueras un ave disecada.
Que me disculpe el árbol talado por las cuatro patas de la mesa.
Que me disculpen las grandes preguntas por las pequeñas respuestas.
Verdad, no me prestes demasiada atención.
Solemnidad, sé magnánima conmigo.
Soporta, misterio de la existencia, que arranque hilos de tu cola.
No me acuses, alma, de poseerte pocas veces.
Que me perdone todo por no poder estar en todas partes.
Que me perdonen todos por no saber ser cada uno de ellos, cada una de ellas.
Sé que mientras viva nada me justifica porque yo misma me lo impido.
Habla, no me tomes a mal que tome prestadas palabras patéticas
y que me esfuerce después para que parezcan ligeras.

Wislawa Szymborska

Versión de Abel A. Murcia





TEK BİR YILDIZ ALTINDA

Rastlantıdan, onu gereklilik olarak adlandırdığım için özür dilerim
Eğer yanılıyorsam, gereklilikten de özür dilerim.
Mutluluk onu sanki benimmiş gibi aldığım için kızmasın bana.
Ölüler anılarımda yanıp söndükleri için ne olur darılmasınlar.
Zamandan, dünyanın bir saniye içinde gözden kaçırılan çokluğu adına özür dilerim.
Eski aşkımdan yenisini ilk sandığım için özür dilerim.
Uzak savaşlar, evime çiçek getirdiğim için bağışlayın beni.
Kanayan yaralar, parmağıma iğne battı, bağışlayın.
Uçurumdan bağıranlar, menueti çaldığım plak için özür dilerim.
İstasyondakiler, sabah beşteki uykum için özür dilerim.
Kışkırtılan umut, bazen gülüyorum, affet.
Çöller, bir kaşık suyla koşmuyorum diye affedin beni.
Ve sen, atmaca, hani yıllarca aynı,
hep aynı kafes içinde, devinimsiz aynı noktaya bakan
doldurulmuş olsan bile hoş gör beni.
Kesilmiş ağaçtan masanın dört ayağı adına özür dilerim.
Büyük sorulardan, küçük yanıtlar için özür dilerim.
Gerçek, bana pek önem verme.
Ağırbaşlılık, göster bana yüce ruhunu.
Varlığın gizi, dayan eteğinin kuyruğundan ipleri yoluşuma.
Ruhum, beni suçlama, sana ara sıra sahip olabildiğim için.
Her şeyden, her yerde olamadığım için özür dilerim.
Herkesten, herkes olamadığım için özür dilerim.
Biliyorum aklamaz hiçbir şey beni yaşadığım sürece.
Çünkü, kendim, yine kendime engelim.
Dilim, bana kızma acı sözleri ödünç alıyorum
ve sonra onları daha yumuşak göstermek için çabalıyorum diye.

Wislawa Szymborska

Çeviri: Neşe Taluy Yüce - Agnieszka Lytko Kaim


Wislawa Szymborska

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder