7 Temmuz 2013 Pazar

The Rosy Crucifixion: Sexus, Ida Verlaine / Henry Miller

"I would ask her to prepare the bath for me. She would pretend to demur but she would do it just the same. One day, while I was seated in the tub soaping myself, I noticed that she had forgotten the towels. "Ida," I called, "bring me sole towels!" She walked into the bathroom and handed me them. She had on a silk bathrobe and a pair of silk hose. As she stooped over the tub to put the towels in the rack her bathrobe slid open. I slid to my knees and buried my head in her muff. It happened so quickly that she didn’t have time to rebel, or even to pretend to rebel. In a moment I had her in the tub, stockings and all. I slipped the bathrobe off and threw it on the floor. I left the stockings on – it made her more lascivious looking, more the Cranach type. I lay back and pulled her on top of me. She was just like a bitch in heat, biting me all over, panting, gasping, wriggling like a worm on the hook. As we were drying ourselves she bent over and began nibbling at me prick. I sat on the edge of the tub and she kneeled at my feet gobbling it. After a while I made her stand up, bend over; then I let her have it from the rear. She had a small juicy cunt which fitted me like a glove. I bit the nape of her neck, the lobes of her ears, the sensitive spot on her shoulder, and as I pulled away I left the mark of my teeth on her beautiful white ass. Not a word spoken. When we had finished she went to her room and began dressing. I heard her humming softly to herself. I was quite amazed that she was capable of expressing her tenderness that way.

She got up impulsively, went to the bathroom and came back with a small bottle of perfume. She spilt some into her hand and rubbed my genitals with it: then she sprinkled a few drops on the pubic hairs. It stung like fire. I grabbed the bottle and soused her with it all over, from head to foot. Then I began licking her arm-pits, chewed the hair over her cunt, and slid my tongue like a snake down the curve of her thighs. She bobbed up and down as if she were having convulsions. It went on like this until I had such an erection that even after I shot a wad into her it stayed up like a hammer. That excited her terribly. She wanted to try all sorts of positions and she did. She had several orgasms in succession and almost fainted in the process. I laid her on a small table and when she was on the verge of exploding I picked her up and walked around the room with her; then I took it out and made her walk on her hands, holding her by the thighs, letting it slip out now and then to excite her still more."

Henry Miller - (The Rosy Crucifixion: Sexus)





"Yo le pedía que me preparara el baño. Fingía poner reparos, pero lo hacía igualmente. Un día, sentado en la bañera enjabonándome, noté que había olvidado las toallas. «Ida», la llamé, «¡tráeme unas toallas!». Entró en el baño y me las entregó. Llevaba bata y medias de seda. Al inclinarse sobre la bañera para poner las toallas en la percha, se le abrió la bata. Me puse de rodillas y le enterré la cabeza en el chumino tan de prisa, que no tuvo tiempo de rebelarse, ni de fingir rebelarse siquiera. Al cabo de un momento la tenía en la bañera, con medias y todo. Le quité la bata y la tiré al suelo. Le dejé las medias puestas: la hacían más lasciva, más tipo Cranach. Me recosté y la coloqué encima de mí. Era sencillamente una perra en celo, mordiéndome por todas partes, jadeando, resollando, meneándose como un gusano en el anzuelo. Mientras nos secábamos, se inclinó y empezó a mordisquearme la picha. Me senté en el borde de la bañera y ella se arrodilló a mis pies, mientras la devoraba. Al cabo de un rato, la hice quedarse de pie, inclinada; después se la metí por detrás. Tenía un coño pequeño y jugoso que me iba como un guante. Le mordí la nuca, los lóbulos de las orejas, el punto sensible del hombro y, cuando me retiré, dejé la marca de mis dientes en su hermoso culo blanco. No dijimos ni palabra. Cuando hubimos acabado, se fue a su habitación y empezó a vestirse. La oí tararear en voz baja y suave. Estaba completamente asombrado de que fuera capaz de expresar su ternura de ese modo.

Se levantó impulsivamente, se fue al baño y volvió con un frasquito de perfume. Se echó un poco en la mano y me frotó los genitales con ella; después echó unas gotas en los pelos del pubis. Quemaba como el fuego. Agarré la botella y se la pasé por todo el cuerpo, de la cabeza a los pies. Después me puse a lamerle los sobacos, le mordí en el pelo de encima del coño y le deslicé la lengua, como una serpiente, por la curva de los muslos. Se meneaba para arriba y para abajo como si tuviera convulsiones. Seguí hasta que tuve tal erección, que aun después de una descarga siguió empinada como un martillo. Eso la excitó terriblemente. Quería probar toda clase de posiciones y lo hizo. Tuvo varios orgasmos sucesivos y casi se desmayó. La tumbé en una mesita y, cuando estaba a punto de explotar, la levanté y me paseé por la habitación con ella dentro; después la saqué y la hice andar con las manos, sujetándola por los muslos, metiéndosela y sacándola para excitarla todavía más."

Henry Miller - (La crucifixión rosada 1: Sexus)

Traducción de Carlos Manzano





"Bana banyoyu hazırlamasını söylerdim. Karşı koyacakmış gibi yapar ama gene de getirirdi isteğimi yerine. Bir gün küvette oturmuş sabunlanırken havluları bırakmayı unuttuğunu fark ettim. "Ida" diye seslendim, "havlu getir bana!" Banyoya kadar getirdi havluları, ipek bir sabahlıkla bir çift ipek çorap vardı üzerinde. Havluları küvetin üstündeki askıya asmak için uzanınca kayıp açıldı sabahlığın önü. Dizlerimin üstüne kayıp bacaklarının arasındaki tüylere gömdüm kafamı. Öyle çabuk oldu ki, ne karşı koymaya ne de karşı koyuyormuş gibi yapmaya vakit bulabildi. Göz açıp kapatıncaya kadar aldım onu da küvetin içine, çoraplarıyla falan. Sabahlığını çıkarıp attım yere. Çorapları bıraktım -daha şehvetli bir görünüşü oluyordu böyle, daha bir Cranach havası veriyordu bu ona. Arka üstü uzanıp onu üstüme çektim. İyiden iyiye kızışmış bir yosmaydı tam, her yanımı ısırıyor, soluyor, hırlıyor, olta iğnesine geçirilmiş solucan gibi kıvranıyordu. Kurulanırken eğildi, kamışımın ucunu çiğnemeye başladı. Küvetin ucuna oturdum, o da diz çöktü bütünüyle ağzına alarak. Bir süre sonra ayağa kaldırdım, öne doğru eğdim, sonra arkadan verdim. Küçücük sulu bir gülü vardı, bana eldiven gibi uyan. Ensesini ısırdım, kulak memelerini, omuzundaki aşırı duyarlı yeri, çıkarırken de dişlerimin izini bıraktım güzel beyaz kıçında. Tek söz edilmedi. Bitince odasına çekilip giyinmeye başladı. Hafiften bir türkü mırıldandığını duydum. Şaştım kaldım böyle bir duyarlılık belirtisi gösterebilmesine.

Birdenbire kalktı, banyoya gitti, bir küçük şişe getirdi. Birazını eline döküp organlarımı ovmaya başladı, sonra birkaç damlasını kıllarıma döktü. Ateş gibi yaktı. Şişeyi kapıp her tarafına sıvadım, tepeden tırnağa. Sonra koltukaltlarını yalamaya başladım, önündeki kılları çiğnedim, dilimi yılan gibi soktum bacaklarının kıvrımı arasına. Hop oturup hop kalkıyordu çırpınarak. Böylece gitti, öyle bir sertleşti ki kamışım sonunda, içine koca bir yük boşalttıktan sonra bile çekiç gibi dikiliyordu. Korkunç heyecanlandırdı bu onu. Her çeşit duruşta denemek istiyordu, denedi de. Birkaç kere boşaldı arka arkaya, neredeyse bayılıyordu. Küçük bir masanın üstüne yatırdım, tam patlamak üzereyken kucakladım, odanın içinde dolaşmaya başladım öylece tutarak; sonra çıkarıp elleri üstünde yürüttüm, kalçalarından tutup arada bir dışarı kaydırıyordum daha çok heyecanlansın diye."

Henry Miller - (Seksus)


Photo by Filipp Antonov

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder