16 Haziran 2014 Pazartesi

Door / Birhan Keskin

DOOR

Pass through me, I'll remain, I'll wait, pass through me,
but where you pass through me I cannot know.

I was told, there's a ripe fruit behind the curtain of patience,
the world will teach you both patience, and the ripe fruit's taste.

They said, you waited like these trees, a vision like these trees,
sorrowful like these trees.

I was opened, I was closed, opened, closed, I saw
those who went as much as those who came,
where is the end of patience, where the grief-stricken ass,
where the audacious fruit,
where is the garden?

If only someone would come... if only someone would see... someone had come... opened... stayed
she stays with me still.

For how long this emptiness rings within me, who
slayed the garden's merry widow, the mulberry opposite me?
I glanced with it the most, wanted so much
just once for it to speak.

Were it all up to me I'd have kept quiet longer, yet I creaked wearily,
lest the rusted lock of my tongue be undone,
a stray line somewhere be hummed, the worms inside me crawl.

I saw it all, I saw it all, the end of patience!
if someone would come, would see, would see, now,
the wind is swaying me.

Birhan Keskin - (Turkish Poet)

Translated by George Messo





KAPI

geç benden, ben dururum, ben beklerim, geç benden,
ama nereye geçersin benden ben bilemem.

dediler ki, olgun bir meyve var sabır perdesinin ardında,
dünya sana sabrı öğretecek, olgun meyvenin tadını da.

dediler ki, şu ağaçlar gibi bekledin, şu ağaçlar gibi hayal,
şu ağaçlar gibi kederli.

açıldım, kapandım, açıldım, kapandım, gördüm
gelenler kadar gidenleri de,
hani sabrın sonu, hani gamlı eşek, pervasız nar nerde,
hani bahçe?

biri gelse.. biri görse.. biri gelmişti.. açmıştı.. durmuştu..
duruyor hâlâ bende.

kaç zamandır çınlıyor içimde bu boşluk, kim
kıydı, bahçenin şen duluydu, karşımda duran dut?
en çok onunla bakıştımdı, bir kere olsun dilegelsindi,
çok istedimdi.

bana kalsa susardım daha, ama dilimdeki paslı kilit çözülür belki,
sapaya kaçmış cümlem uğuldar, içimin kurtları kıpırdar diye
gıcırdandım takatsız.

gördüm hepsini, gördüm hepsini, sabrın sonunu!
biri gelse, biri görse, şimdi,
rüzgâr sallıyor beni...

Birhan Keskin


Photo by Maria Grazia Galatà

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder