24 Eylül 2015 Perşembe

Song of the Last Meeting / Anna Akhmatova

SONG OF THE LAST MEETING

My heart was chilled and numb,
But my feet were light.
I fumbled the glove for my left hand
Onto my right.

It seemed there were many steps,
I knew – there were only three.
Autumn, whispering in the maples,
Kept urging: ‘Die with me!

I’m cheated by joylessness,
Changed by a destiny untrue.’
I answered: ‘My dear, my dear!
I too: I’ll die with you.’

The song of the last meeting.
I see that dark house again.
Only bedroom candles burning,
With a yellow, indifferent, flame.

1911

Anna Akhmatova

Translated by A. S. Kline





SONG OF THE FINAL MEETING

How helplessly chilled was my chest, yet
My footsteps were nimble and light.
I unconsciously put on my left hand
The glove that belonged on my right.

It seemed that the stairs were endless,
But I knew - there were only three!
Autumn, whispering through the maples,
Pleaded: "Die here with me!

I was blindly deceived by my dreary,
Dismal, changeable Fate." "And I too,"
I responded, "My darling, my dear one,
And I’ll also die here with you."

This is the song of the final meeting.
I looked up at your house, - all dark inside.
Just the bedroom candles burned with a fleeting,
Indifferent and yellowish light.

1911

Anna Akhmatova

Translation by Andrey Kneller





SONG OF THE FINAL MEETING

My breast grew helplessly cold,
But my steps were light.
I pulled the glove from my left hand
Mistakenly onto my right.

It seemed there were so many steps,
But I knew there were only three!
Amidst the maples an autumn whisper
Pleaded: "Die with me!"

I’m led astray by evil
Fate, so black and so untrue.
I answered: "I too dear one!"
"I too, will die with you..."

This is a song of the final meeting.
I glanced at the house’s dark frame.
Only bedroom candles burning
With an indifferent yellow flame.

1911

Anna Akhmatova

http://cuenglias.blogspot.com.tr/2014/11/songs-of-final-meeting-anna-akhmatova.html





LA CANCION DE LA ULTIMA CITA

Se enfriaba, desvalido, mi pecho,
pero eran ligeros mis pasos.
Me puse en la mano derecha
el guante de la mano izquierda.

¡Me pareció que había muchos peldaños
aunque sabía que eran sólo tres!
Un murmullo otoñal entre los arces
me pidió: "¡Muere conmigo!

¡Oye: una suerte penosa,
inconstante y mala me engañó!"
Le contesté: "¡Querido mío:
a mí también. Contigo moriré!"

Esta es la canción de la última cita.
Eché una mirada a la casa sombría.
Tan sólo en la alcoba ardían las velas
con una llama indiferente y mustia.

1911

Anna Ajmátova

Versión de Jorge Bustamante García





IL CANTO DELL'ULTIMO INCONTRO

Così smarrito gelava il petto,
ma andavo con passi leggeri.
Infilai nella mano destra
il guanto della sinistra.

Parevano tanti i gradini,
pure sapevo: erano solo tre!
Un fiato d’autunno fra gli aceri
invocava: "Muori con me!

Sono ingannato da un destino
triste, infido, crudele".
Gli risposi: "Caro, caro,
anch’io. Morirò con te..."

Questo è il canto dell’ultimo incontro.
Gettai uno sguardo alla casa buia.
Solo in stanza da letto le candele
ardevano di un lume indifferente e giallo.

1911

Anna Achmatova

Traduzione di Michele Colucci





SON BULUŞMANIN ŞARKISI

Kalp çâresiz soğuyup gitse de,
Ayaklarım taşıyordu beni.
Sağ elime giydim nedense,
Sol elimdeki eldiveni.

Çok sanmıştım basamağın sayısı,
Oysa ki üç tane idi.
Akçaağaçta güz fısıltısı
Yalvardı: "Benimle öl!" dedi,

"Aldattı beni kötü kaderim,
Hüzün yüklü ve değişken."
Cevap verdim: "Balım, şekerim:
Seninle ölürüm ben..."

Son buluşmanın şarkısıdır bu.
Bir süre baktım karanlık eve.
Yatak odasında mum yanıyordu
Titrek ışıkları ile.

Tsarkoye Selo, 29 Eylül 1911

Anna Ahmatova

Çeviri: Kanşaubiy Miziev – Ahmet Necdet

YÖN&Edebiyat Koop Yay., İstanbul, Birinci Baskı: Ocak 2009


Anna Akhmatova, Leningrad, 1924.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder