2 Ocak 2016 Cumartesi

Border Walls / Forugh Farrokhzad

BORDER WALLS

Now, again in the silent night,
sequestrant walls, border walls
like plants entwine,
so they may be the guardians of my love.

Now, again the town's evil murmurs,
like agitated schools of fish,
flee the darkness of my extremities.

Now, again windows rediscover themselves
in the pleasure of contact with scattered perfumes,
and trees, in slumberous orchards, shed their bark,
and soil, with its thousand inlets
inhales the dizzy particles of the moon.

***

Now
come closer
and listen
to the anguished beats of my love,
that spread
like the tom-tom of African drums
along the tribe of my limbs.

I, feel.
I know
which moment
is the moment of prayer.

Now stars
are lovers.

In night's refuge,
from innermost breezes, I waft.
In night's refuge, I
tumble madly forth
with my ample tresses, in your palms,
and I offer you the equatorial flowers of this young tropic.

Come with me,
come to that star with me
that is centuries away
from earth's concretion and futile scales,
and no one there
is afraid of light.

On islands adrift upon the waters, I breathe.
I am in search of a share in the expansive sky,
void of the swell of vile thoughts.

Refer with me,
refer with me
to the source of all being,
to the sanctified center of a single origin,
to the moment I was created from you
refer with me,
I am not complete from you.

Now,
on the peaks of my breasts,
doves are flying.
Now,
within the cocoon of my lips,
butterfly kisses are immersed in thoughts of flight.
Now,
the altar of my body
is ready for love's worship.

Refer with me,
I'm powerless to speak
because I love you,
because "I love you" is a phrase
from the world of futilities
and antiquities and redundancies.
Refer with me,
I'm powerless to speak.

In night's refuge, let me make love to the moon,
let me be filled
with tiny raindrops,
with undeveloped hearts,
with the volume of the unborn,
let me be filled.
Maybe my love
will cradle the birth of another Christ.

Forugh Farrokhzad

Translated by Layli Arbab Shirani





MURALLAS FRONTERIZAS

Ahora una vez más en la noche apagada
como plantas crecen
murallas de clausura, murallas fronterizas
para custodiar los campos de mi amor

Ahora una vez m´ás rumores de la ciudad
como turbios bancos de peces asustados
emigran de mi oscura orilla
Ahora una vez más las ventanas
se abren al gozoso contacto de los perfumes dispersos
Ahora los árboles, dormidos en el jardín, se desnudan de
su corteza
y la tierra, a través de mil poros,
absorbe confusas partículas de luna

***

Ahora
acércate más
y escucha
los obsesivos latidos del amor
que se propagan
como el tam tam de los negros tambores
en el canto tribal de mi cuerpo

Yo siento
yo sé
cuál es el instante de la oración
Ahora las estrellas todas
yacen juntas en el sueño

Yo, por el refugio de la noche
desde el final de toda brisa corro
en el refugio de la noche
enloquecida me derrumbo
con mis grávidos cabellos en tus manos
y te regalo flores tropicales de esta zona
verde y cálida

Ven conmigo
ven conmigo a esa estrella
no a la estrella que está a kmil años
de distancia del peso de la tierra y el engaño de sus formas
donde nadie
tiene miedo de la luz

Yo en las islas que flotan en el agua
respiro
yo
en el inmenso cielo busco un fragmento
que esté libre de pensamientos vacíos

Vuelve conmigo
vuelve conmigo
al inicio de mi cuerpo
al perfumado centro del feto
al instante en que de ti fui creada
vuelve conmigo
de ti estoy incompleta

Ahora las palomas
sobre las cimas de mis pechos
vuelan
ahora en los capullos de mis labios
las mariposas de los besos se han su,mido prestas a huir
ahora el mihrab
de mi cuerpo
para la oración de amor está dispuesto

Vuelve conmigo
soy incapaz de hablar
porque te amo
porque "te amo" es una palabra
que viene del mundo de lo vano
y de lo viejo reiterado
vuelve conmigo
soy incapaz de hablar

Deja que deposite la carga de la luna en el refugio de la noche
deja que me llene
de pequeñas gotas de lluvia
de tiernos corazones
de formas de niños no nacidos
deja que me llene
tal vez mi amor
sea la cuna para el nuevo Mesías por nacer

Forugh Farrojzad

Versión de Clara Janés y Sahand





SINIRIN DUVARLARI

şimdi suskun gecede yeniden
otlar gibi boy atıyor
aradaki duvarlar, sınırın duvarları
aşkımın tarlasının bekçisi olsunlar diye

şimdi kentin kirli gürültüsü yeniden
balıkların karmaşık sürüsü gibi
benim kıyımımın karanlığından göç ediyor
şimdi pencereler kendini yeniden
dağınık ıtırların dokunuşunun lezzetinde açılmış buluyor
şimdi ağaçların tümü uyumuş bahçede kabuk atıyor
ve toprak, binlerce delikle
ayın sersem zerreciklerini kendi içine çekiyor

şimdi
yaklaş
ve dinle
aşkın ıstıraplı darbelerini
ki zencilerin tam tamları gibi
tenimin kabilesinin ho holarında
dağılıyor


ben duyumsuyorum
ben namaz anının hangi an olduğunu
biliyorum
şimdi yıldızların tümü birbirleriyle yatıyor

ben gecenin sığınmasında
tüm meltemlerin sınırlarından esiyorum
ben gecenin sığınmasında
çılgınca yıkılıp dökülüyorum
ağır saçlarımla, senin ellerinde
ve bu yeşil genç sıcak iklimin tropikal çiçeklerini sana sunuyorum

benimle gel
benimle o yıldıza gel
toprağın donmuşluğundan ve yerin boş ölçülerinden
binlerce bin yıl uzaktaki
ve kimsenin orada
aydınlıktan korkmadığı
o yıldıza

ben yüzen adalarda su üstünde soluk alıyorum
ben alçak düşüncelerin kesafetinden uzak
geniş gökyüzünden bir parçayı arıyorum

benimle geri dön
benimle geri dön
gövdenin başlangıcına
bir dölün rayıhalı odağına
senden yaratıldığım ana
benimle geri dön
ben senden bitimsiz kalmışım
şimdi güvercinler
benim memelerimin ucunda uçuşurlar
şimdi benim dudaklarımın kozasında
öpücüğün kelebekleri kaçış düşüncesine dalmıştır
şimdi
benim tenimin mihrabı
aşkın tapınmasına hazırdır…

benimle geri dön
söylemeye gücüm yetmez
seni seviyorum çünkü
çünkü “seni seviyorum” sözü
boşunalıklar dünyasından
ve eskiler ve yinelenmeler dünyasından gelen bir sözdür
benimle geri dön
söylemeye gücüm yetmez

bırak dolayım
yağmurun küçücük damlalarıyla
gelişmemiş yüreklerle
doğmamış çocukların hacmiyle dolayım bırak
belki benim aşkım
başka bir İsa’nın doğumunun beşiği olur

Furuğ Ferruhzad

Çeviri: Haşim Hüsrevşahi


Pair embracing, 1917, by Egon Schiele

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder