6 Eylül 2016 Salı

Delta of Venus / Anaïs Nin

"The first time I felt an orgasm with John, I wept because it was so strong and so marvelous that I did not believe it could happen over and over again. The only painful moments were the ones spent waiting. I would bathe myself, spread polish on my nails, perfume myself, rouge my nipples, brush my hair, put on a negligée, and all the preparations would turn my imagination to the scenes to come. I wanted him to find me in the bath. He would say he was on his way. But he would not arrive. He was often detained. By the time he arrived I would be cold, resentful. The waiting wore out my feelings. I would rebel. Then I punished him by not responding sexually and he was hurt again. We could never go out together. He was too well known, as was his wife. He was a producer. His wife was a playwright. When John discovered how angry it would make me to wait for him, he did not try to remedy it. He came later and later. ‘Why do you make me wait so long? You know that it kills my desire for you. I feel cold when you come late.’ I had too much time to myself, I was too much alone with my thoughts of John."

Anaïs Nin - (Delta of Venus)





"İlk defa John’la birlikte orgazmı hissettim; ağladım, çünkü öyle kuvvetli ve muhteşemdi ki tekrar tekrar olabileceğine inanamadım. Acılı anlar yalnızca beklerkendi. Banyo yapıyor, tırnaklarımı parlatıyor, kokular sürünüyor, meme uçlarıma ruj sürüyor, saçımı tarıyor, rahat bir şeyler giyiyordum ve bütün bu hazırlıklar imgelemimi gelme sahnesine çeviriyordu. Onun beni banyoda bulmasını istiyordum oysa. Geçerken uğradım demeliydi. Ama gelmiyordu. Sık sık geç kalıyordu. Zamanla o geldiğinde soğuk, küskün olmaya başladım. Beklemek duygularımı yıpratıyordu. İsyan ediyordum. Sonra cinsel olarak karşılık vermeyerek onu cezalandırıyordum. Asla birlikte dışarı çıkmadık. O da çok meşhurdu karısı da. Yapımcıydı. Karısı oyun yazarıydı. John onu beklemenin beni nasıl kızdırdığını keşfettiğinde, düzeltmeye çalışmadı. Gittikçe daha geç geldi. Ona ‘Sen niye beni o kadar çok bekletiyorsun? Sana duyduğum arzuyu öldürdüğünü biliyorsun. Sen geç geldiğinde soğuduğumu hissediyorum. Beni o kadar kızdırıyorsun ki seni terk edeceğim!’ diyordum.. Kendime ayırdığım çok fazla zaman vardı ve, John’a dair düşüncelerimle çok fazla yalnızdım."

Anaïs Nin - (Venüs Üçgeni)


Waiting, 1984, by Helmut Newton




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder